Four Wheel Alignment
Wheel alignment (also known as “tracking”) consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. Aligning your wheels can help maximise tyre life and ensure that your vehicle drives straight and true when on level surfaces. It will also improve your fuel economy.
Your vehicles wheel alignment should be checked when:
- You notice uneven or rapid tyre wear
- Your vehicle has hit something (e.g. a kerb or pothole)
- When you replace a suspension or a steering component
- Your vehicle pulls or drifts to one side on a flat straight road
- When you fit a new set of tyres to your vehicle
- Your steering wheel remains at an angle when driving in a straight line
Call in or contact us here at Rochford Motors for a quotation. We’ll help you get the most from your tyres, and increased safety and performance from your vehicle.